1、a wide/limited vocabulary词汇量大/有限，就是可数名词。
2、The word has become part of advertising vocabulary. 这个单词已经成了广告用语。就是不可数名词。
1. Love was a word he'd erased from his vocabulary since Susan's going.
2. His speech is immature, his vocabulary limited.
3. His vocabulary was sound and his grammar excellent.
4. Their vocabulary bristles fashionably with talk of federalism.
5. There is a vocabulary at the back of our English book.
6. The teacher tied in what he said with the vocabulary in the previous lesson.
7. The basic vocabulary of a language is those words that must be learnt.
8. This book is intended to enlarge vocabulary.
9. The vocation advocate found the word "vocal" and "reciprocal" not in thevocabulary.
10. My passive vocabulary in Spanish would not be up to the task.
11. There are differences between British and American English in spelling andvocabulary.
12. Dictionaries are often unhelpful for language - learners because the definingvocabulary is unknown.