1. two [num.] & too [adv.]Eg: I have two pencils. I like English, too.
2. four [num.] & for [prep.]Eg: There are four people in my family. I bought a bag for my mother.
3. eight [num.] & ate [v.]Eg: She is eight years old. I ate a hamburger for my breakfast.
4. red [n. & adj.] & read [v.]Eg: My bag is red. I read a book yesterday.
5. nose[n.] & knows [v.]Eg: The clown has a big red nose. She knows my teacher.
6. aunt[n.] & ant[n.]Eg: My aunt wants a cup of coffee. I can see an ant on the floor.
7. I[pron.] & eye[n.]Eg: I enjoy reading books. She has big eyes.
8. where[adv.] & wear [v.]Eg: Where is my bag? I often wear a white T-shirt.
9. here[adv.] & hear[v.]Eg: Come here, please. I can’t hear you.
10. there[adv.] & their[pron.]Eg: There is a pen on the table. They like their teacher.
11. be[v.] & bee[n.]Eg: I can’t be on time. I can see a bee.
12. meet[v.] & meat[n.]Eg: Nice to meet you. I like eating meat.
13. buy[v.] & by[prep.] & bye[interj.]Eg: I want to buy some pencils. I go to school by bus. We should say bye bye before we leave.
14. no[adj.] & know[v.]Eg: I have no idea. I don’t know him.
15. hi[interj.] & high[adj.]Eg: We say hi to each other. She enjoys climbing high mountains.
16. right[adj.] & write[v.]Eg: Your answer is right. Please write down your name.
17. see[v.] & sea[n.]Eg: I can see a picture. There are some ships on the sea.
18. deer[n.] & dear[adj.]Eg: I like deer. My dear mom always helps me with my homework.
19. son[n.] & sun[n.]Eg: I have a son. We can see the sun in the sky.
20. hair[n.] & hare[n.]Eg: My mother has long hair.
I saw a hare yesterday.欢送专家接续填补！