1. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid. 别装傻了。
A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
B: I don't know how to run it.
A: Stop playing the fool!
2. Who do you think you are?
A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.
B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
3. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?你有何不满？/你有什么话要说吗？
A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
4. That's more like it. 这才像话。（像个长者在说）
A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
A: That's more like it.
5. Do it yourself, then. 既然如此，你自己来吧。
A: That's not the way I wanted it done.
B: Do it yourself, then.
6. That's going too far. 太过分了!
A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
B: That's going too far.
7. See. / I told you (so).
A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
B: See, I told you so.
8. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!
A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.
B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
9. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope.
A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.
B: Great, I'm counting on you!
10. So what? 那又怎样？（毫不在乎地说）
A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.
B: So what?